Communications Specialist (Bilingual)
Camino Global seeks an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to help the mission grow its relatively young brand identity (launched in 2012) and support the organization’s overall communications strategy and marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of online and offline communications tools to foment brand awareness and effectively engage Camino’s increasingly global English and Spanish-speaking constituencies.
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits that are competitive within the arena of mid-sized non-profit organizations. The ideal candidate will view this opportunity as a place of service and ministry, as well as a way to make an eternal investment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Support the creation and execution of creative marketing campaigns, publications and materials
- Create and/or acquire compelling content for multi-channel communications
(i.e. websites, social media, blog articles, email and direct mail campaigns, print publications, etc.)
- Support the smooth operation of digital tools comprising Camino’s web presence (strategy, maintenance)
- Leverage CRM data to understand constituent needs and engagement opportunities
- Connect with external vendors and consultants to coordinate deliverables
- Coordinate deliverables with the project workflows and timelines of other team members and departments.
- Support the mission’s “bilingual everything” goal for publications and overall communications
- Proven experience and demonstrated success in a communications or similar role.
- 2+ years of experience with web development, content creation and maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of, and comfort level with…
- Website Content Management Systems and Search Engine Optimization
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Email Marketing (MailChimp or Constant Contact)
- Strategic Management of Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
- Project Management processes and tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Design or equivalent
- Ministry/Missions experience a plus
- Agreement with Camino’s Statement of Faith
We welcome your inquiries via e-mail to email@example.com.